Text Message Policy
(Account-Related Messages Only)
National Credit Adjusters may send you account-related text messages, like payment reminders and notifications. You may opt-out at any time.
- To opt-out, text STOP to 68083 or text STOP in response to any text message we send you. An opt-out confirmation message will be sent back to you. You may also call us and request to opt-out.
- The number of messages will vary by account.
- Message and data rates may apply.
- If your handset does not support MMS, any MMS messages sent may be delivered as SMS messages.
- Wireless carriers and National Credit Adjusters are not liable for undelivered or delayed messages.